Ulster Hockey is seeking expressions of interest from organisations keen to host any key Ulster Hockey events during the season. The pages below outline the proposed dates of these events (which may be subject to change) and what (at this stage) is considered to be required. If your organisation wishes to express an interest in hosting one or more of these events please complete the Expression of Interest Form attached outlining the cost of venue hire, the type of pitch(es) that can be offered, how you can meet the requirements outlined below, the suitability of the venue to host a large crowd of spectators and offer a quality viewing experience and any additional information that you believe is relevant to this Expression of Interest.
In making decisions on the venues to be used, Ulster Hockey will take into consideration the following:
- The number and type of pitch(es), floodlighting etc, spectator facilities that can be offered by the venue;
- The cost of the pitch hire and the hire of any ancillary facilities that are required;
- The facilities and services that can be provided in addition to the pitch(es) and the impact on spectator experience;
- The opinion of sponsors in relation to the venue including venue location and the nature of the competition;
- Feedback from the relevant Committees on the venue;
- A desire by Ulster Hockey to use a range of venues for its events in 2018/19.
Expressions of Interest must be received by the Ulster Hockey Office by 4.00pm on Monday 5th November 2018. Responses can be made by email to email@example.com or by post/hand delivery to:
Ulster Hockey Union,
Castlereagh Road Business Park
478 Castlereagh Road
Belfast BT5 6BQ