Many thanks to everyone who has signed up to the challenge so far. We have been blown away by how many people have got on board, with over 50 groups and close to 1200 players.
Please see below the results after week three:
- Girls Schools: Strathearn 3:47 mins/km
- Boys Schools: Wallace 3:43 mins/km
- Junior Club: Rainey 4:18 mins/km
- Ladies Club: Larne 3:55 mins/km
- Men’s Club: Bangor 3:55 mins/km
Winners from week 3 will be contacted via Strava. So please keep an eye on your account so you don’t miss out on your prize.
Team challenge update:
- Girls Schools: MCB- 3042km
- Boys Schools: Wallace Boys- 785km
- Junior Club: Pegasus- 2120km
- Senior Ladies: Priorians- 2408km
- Senior Men: Bangor- 2422km
Click the link to see how close the race is going into the final week: