To advertise on this page contact email@example.com
Please note the an Enhanced Access NI Disclosure will be required for all coaching vacancies. A criminal record will not necessarily bar you from applying. Recruitment of ex offenders policy is available on the Ulster Hockey Website.
BOYNE SENIOR LADIES HEAD COACH
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a Boyne Senior Ladies coach for the forthcoming season and beyond. Boyne Hockey Club is a friendly and ambitious club located just outside Drogheda. The club has just recently established a Senior Ladies team and has a large and successful Junior section. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven coach with excellent communication skills and tactical knowledge, who will lead the Ladies in establishing their position. There are additional opportunities for the right candidate to help with coaching in other areas of the club, developing and working with the junior coaches.
Qualifications and Skills.
- Experience coaching ladies’ hockey and have a proven record of continuous personal development.
- Be eligible to work in the EU (EU passport or valid work permit).
- Applications from suitable player-coaches would be considered.
- Plan and deliver high quality, intensive training sessions twice a week for the duration of the outdoor season.
- Attend all Saturday home and away outdoor matches.
- Select for league matches, in line with the Club Selection Policy.
- The role of Ladies Senior Coach works closely alongside the other coaches, as well as other club personnel, so good communication skills as well as a willingness to work collaboratively, are vital.
- Support the integration of our junior players into the senior training/playing environment.
- Analyse performances and offer regular feedback to individuals and the squad.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and people management capabilities.
For more information, please contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org