Parkview Ladies Hockey Club are seeking an experienced coach for the upcoming 2019-20 season.
The club currently has 2 senior teams and a thriving junior section with a lot of young players in or almost ready to join senior teams.
The train on a Wednesday evening and play matches on Friday nights and Saturday afternoons.
This is a paid position.
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your coaching qualifications and experience.
PRIORIANS HOCKEY CLUB ARE RECRUITING
Priorians have an exciting opportunity for a new coach to join the club for the 2019/20 season. The coaching position will involve the following:
- Coaching 1st & 2nd Squads at training sessions
- Attending 1st team games every Saturday (home and away)
- Assisting with selection of both teams
- Working within the club’s policies & procedures
- Providing a positive and encouraging environment for all players
Coaching fees will be paid at an hourly rate including time spent at training and at weekly matches; rates to be discussed with committee.
BLOOMFIELD COLLEGIATE SEEK COACHES
Bloomfield Collegiate are looking for hockey coaches for the coming 2019/2020 season.
There are a number of vacant positions including 1st XI which would involve one or two afternoon sessions (depending on availability) and a Saturday morning. For more details please contact Catriona Mills at email@example.com
CARRICKFERGUS GRAMMAR SCHOOL – TEMPORARY COACH
POST TITLE: Part-time Temporary Hockey Coach
LOCATION: Carrickfergus Grammar School
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head of Girls PE
This post is to support the coaching of hockey after school and on Saturday mornings throughout the hockey season. To be paid hourly in line with the Education Authority pay scale.
- To provide coaching and training to particular year groups during games sessions and/or after school.
- To supervise the practice sessions from commencement until all students depart.
- To umpire matches as required during the week and on Saturdays.
- Day and times are negotiable.
- Level 1 Hockey Coaching qualification
- Good communication skills
- The ability to maintain positive working relationships with, students, staff, parents and external agencies.
Interested applicants should contact Mrs Joann Botha via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ballynahinch Hockey Club – Coach Required
RAINEY RFHC – LADIES COACH REQUIRED
Rainey Ladies Hockey Club seek to appoint a 1st Xl coach for the upcoming 2019/2020 season. They currently have 3 senior teams with 1st Xl playing in the premier league and a thriving junior section. We are committed to the growth and development of the club and applicants should ideally be enthusiastic and passionate about continuing this development and challenge players of all ages to reach their full potential.
The coaching will involve:
- Wednesday Night training at Meadowbank Sports Arena, Magherafelt
- Attending matches (Home and Away)
- Liaising with 2nd Xl and 3rd Xl coaching staff for team selection
Experience and a level 1 coaching qualification is essential with a level 2 coaching qualification desirable. Rainey RFHC welcome requests for further information or to apply please contact email@example.com and provide coaching CV. All applications will be treated confidentially.
VICTORIA COLLEGE – SCHOOL COACHES
Victoria College is looking to expand its pool of hockey coaches for the coming 2019/2020 season.
There are a number of vacant positions which would involve one or two afternoon sessions and a Saturday morning, including assisting the 1st X1 coach and umpiring on a Saturday morning. Please contact Patricia Stewart – email : firstname.lastname@example.org
RBAI – LEAD HOCKEY COACH
Lisnagarvey Hockey Club – Men’s 2nd & 3rd XI Coach.
With the emphasis on our youth development, we require an experienced coach to work with these squads on a Thursday evening and travel to Saturday matches. Working closely with the current award winning 1st XI coaches to ensure the development of these squads in the Club style, the successful applicant will drive the continued success in league and cup competitions and player development.
Qualifications – Level 1 (minimum). This is a paid position. and all replies with CV to : email@example.com
LHC are an equal opportunities employer.
Submit a job – Please email your job advert to firstname.lastname@example.org