Saintfield Men’s Hockey Club are advertising for a Head Coach.
approx. 5hrs per week, Monday, Wednesday and game days.
Saintfield currently play in Ulster Intermediate League, and Junior 5.
with aspirations for progression at all levels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Required to work and develop all players within the men’s hockey club
2. plan and lead training sessions
3. mentor assistant club coaches
4. match day duties.
The role can be expanded for the right applicant.
Saintfield Men’s Hockey Club request interest and support from a qualified coach to help develop the team, and bring the club forward within Ulster Hockey and beyond.
Nestled in the demesne in Saintfield, 14 miles from Belfast and 9 miles from Lisburn, a recently installed state of the art 2G pitch is waiting.
Other facilities include changing rooms, parking, clubhouse with licensed bar facilities and working kitchen.
A team of willing players awaits your influence.
find us on facebook
Rainey Ladies Hockey Club seek to appoint a 2nd XI coach for the upcoming 2020/2021 season.
This is an exciting opportunity as the 2ndXl have recently been promoted to Junior League 1, the top level at which they can play. The senior club currently have 3 teams with 1st XI playing in Senior League 1 with ambition to swiftly return to Premier League. Our 3rd XI are a development squad currently playing in Junior League 7 and show huge potential, furthermore, we have a thriving and enthusiastic junior section. For the last few consecutive seasons, the 2nd XI have gained back-to-back promotions and made it to the final and semi-final of the Intermediate Cup, as a squad with depth in both age and experience they are a fantastic group of girls to work with.
As a club, we are committed to growth and development and applicants should be enthusiastic and passionate about continuing this development and challenge players of all ages to reach their full potential.
The coaching position is best suited to applicants who:
- Will plan and execute a training schedule 1 night per week (Wednesday Night, Meadowbank Sports Arena, Magherafelt- temporarily Cookstown High School due to Covid-19)
- Availability and flexibility in training, home and away match logistics and management
- Can liaise with 1stXl and 3rdXl coaching teams for squad selection
- Confidence to implement new ideas to enhance team performance
- Desire to develop personal coaching knowledge and capabilities
- Experience working/playing within a hockey club
- Level 1 coaching award
- Access to own vehicle
Rainey RFHC welcome requests for further information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide coaching CV. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Queens Hockey Club
Queen’s Hockey club are seeking to appoint coaches for the 2020/2021 season for various squads.
– Ladies 2nd XI Coach
– Ladies 3rd XI Coach
– Ladies 4th XI Coach
– Men’s 1st XI Assistant Coach
– Men’s 2nd XI Coach
Candidates will be subject to a right to work check, have achieved minimum of Level 1 coaching badge along with previous coaching experience.
Email email@example.com with your hockey CV to apply now for the incoming season #takethenextstep
South Antrim Ladies Hockey Club is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced coach for their 2nd XI team, who have been promoted to Junior 5 after winning the 2019-2020 Junior 6 league.
SALHC is an ambitious club formed in 2011 and train at Friends School Lisburn. We are committed to player development and the enjoyment of hockey for all.
If you you would like to find out more or express an interest in the role, we would love to hear from you!
Please send us a private message us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including details of your experience and any relevant qualifications.
Remuneration to be discussed with the successful candidate at interview.
Ballynahinch Hockey Club are looking to recruit a coach for their Men’s first XI squad. Our 1st XI are currently looking to develop as a team and take their skills and match play to the next level. To do this we are looking for a coach to help develop players and the team. The coming season Ballynahinch will be playing in Ulster Hockey, Intermediate League.
As coach your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- To work with and develop all players within the Men’s 1XI squad
- To plan and lead weekly training sessions and matches
- To work with youth head coach to encourage and develop players for moving to the senior section of the club
- To identify, work with and develop individual players skills and talent to progress to provincial trials and teams.
A remuneration package is available for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com , including details of coaching qualifications and previous experience and any other relevant information.
Submit a job – Please email your job advert to firstname.lastname@example.org