PRIORIANS HOCKEY CLUB ARE RECRUITING
Priorians have an exciting opportunity for a new coach to join the club for the 2019/20 season. The coaching position will involve the following:
- Coaching 1st & 2nd Squads at training sessions
- Attending 1st team games every Saturday (home and away)
- Assisting with selection of both teams
- Working within the club’s policies & procedures
- Providing a positive and encouraging environment for all players
Coaching fees will be paid at an hourly rate including time spent at training and at weekly matches; rates to be discussed with committee.
Belfast Harlequins Seeks EHYL Coach
An opportunity has arisen to continue to progress Belfast Harlequins Women’s 1st Xl squad in the EYHL 1.
Expressions of interest are welcome ASAP and will be treated confidentially since for some coaches the present season is not yet complete. In the first instance, please contact Roisin Walsh by email: email@example.com
PORTADOWN LHC 1st XI COACH
Portadown Ladies Hockey Club are seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and creative coach or player coach to lead their 1st XI team in to the 2019/2020 season. A coach who can support and challenge the players to succeed and fulfil their potential.
Previous experience and a minimum level 1 coaching qualification are essential. Applicants will ideally have a dynamic, hardworking personality and a passion to develop young and emerging players. Required for training on a Monday night, Wednesday night and match days. Salary negotiable with experience.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to come and join our club. Currently we have 3 senior teams playing in the Ulster Hockey Leagues and a thriving junior section. The growth of our junior section in the last few seasons has been crucial to the development process and we are seeing the benefits with a significant number of talented girls progressing in the teams.
For further information or if interested in applying please e-mail your coaching CV to Andrea Herron at firstname.lastname@example.org
PORTADOWN MEN’S HOCKEY CLUB
BLOOMFIELD COLLEGIATE SEEK COACHES
Bloomfield Collegiate are looking for hockey coaches for the coming 2019/2020 season.
There are a number of vacant positions including 1st XI which would involve one or two afternoon sessions (depending on availability) and a Saturday morning. For more details please contact Catriona Mills at email@example.com
BANGOR LADIES HC – 1ST XI COACH REQUIRED
This is a very exciting opportunity as the 1st XI have recently been promoted into Senior 2. We have a very strong Junior Club feeding talented players into the Senior Club. Part of this role would be to continue the development of the young players and therefore would have a significant influence in the overall development of the club.
This coaching position will involve:
- Coaching the 1st XI at training sessions – 1 night a week with the potential to add a second session a week.
- Attending 1st XI Matches, home and away.
- Liaising with the 2nd XI coach with team selection.
- Work alongside a player coach for assistance.
All applicants must have achieved their Level 1 Coaching Qualification. It is anticipated that this position would commence early August 2019. The overall remuneration package will be discussed at initial meeting. To register your interest please email your coaching CV to Amanda Huston: firstname.lastname@example.org
DUNGANNON LHC – HEAD COACH REQUIRED
OMAGH LADIES HOCKEY CLUB – HEAD COACH REQUIRED
CARRICKFERGUS GRAMMAR SCHOOL – TEMPORARY COACH
POST TITLE: Part-time Temporary Hockey Coach
LOCATION: Carrickfergus Grammar School
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head of Girls PE
This post is to support the coaching of hockey after school and on Saturday mornings throughout the hockey season. To be paid hourly in line with the Education Authority pay scale.
- To provide coaching and training to particular year groups during games sessions and/or after school.
- To supervise the practice sessions from commencement until all students depart.
- To umpire matches as required during the week and on Saturdays.
- Day and times are negotiable.
- Level 1 Hockey Coaching qualification
- Good communication skills
- The ability to maintain positive working relationships with, students, staff, parents and external agencies.
Interested applicants should contact Mrs Joann Botha via e-mail: email@example.com
RAINEY RFHC – LADIES COACH REQUIRED
Rainey Ladies Hockey Club seek to appoint a 2nd Xl coach for the upcoming 2019/2020 season.
This is an exciting opportunity as the 2ndXl have recently been promoted to Junior 2 league. We currently have 3 senior teams with 1st Xl playing in the premier league and a thriving junior section. We are committed to the growth and development of the club and applicants should ideally be enthusiastic and passionate about continuing this development and challenge players of all ages to reach their full potential.
The coaching will involve:
- Wednesday Night training at Meadowbank Sports Arena, Magherafelt
- Attending matches (Home and Away)
- Liaising with 1stXl and 3rdXl coach for team selection
Experience and a level 1 coaching qualification is desirable. Rainey RFHC welcome requests for further information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide coaching CV. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Ballynahinch Hockey Club – Coach Required
Submit a job – Please email your job advert to email@example.com