What should we do if one of our members is displaying symptoms of COVID-19?
- Symptoms include a new or persistent cough, high temperature and loss of normal taste or smell
- If any of your players are experiencing any of these symptoms, they must leave the session immediately
- A member of the club should take swift action to report the case to the Health Protection Team: 0300 555 0114
- Once a case has been reported to the Health Protection Team they will be responsible for contact tracing and supporting the club with regard to player isolation
- A member of your club must ensure a register is taken at all sessions, this will help to ensure efficient contact tracing if required
- The individual should arrange to be tested as soon as possible: