Ulster Hockey is seeking to appoint qualified coaches to work with Primary schools, community groups and clubs in 3 Council areas.
Appointments will include:
- Mid Ulster Coach – up to 20 hours per week
- Fermanagh and Omagh Coach – up to 10 hours per week
- Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon Coach – up to 10 hours per week
Coaching Rate: £20 per hour (this includes travel). Coaches will be required to work Monday – Friday. Most working hours will be during the day.
The coaching role will a fixed term until March 31st 2019.
Closing Deadline is 12.00 noon Tuesday 18th December. We expect all applicants to have minimum Level 1 Coaching Qualification. Your CV must provide details of:
- the role(s) in which you are interested;
- your coaching qualifications and recent CPD opportunities undertaken;
- experience working with a range of players
- what you would like to gain from the role e.g. experience, further development.
If you wish to receive additional information on these roles please contact Ian Hughes – on 07921211018 or email@example.com. The job description for the role can be accessed here
Please note: Depending on the applications received Ulster Hockey may invite applicants for interview and/or practical assessment.