During the series of ‘Join the Conversation’ meetings with clubs, it was identified that income generation, fundraising and maintaining sponsorship were identified as concerns for clubs during this lock-down period.
Ulster Hockey is committed to assisting clubs through this difficult period and will be hosting the following Zoom Q&A seminar on Friday 22nd May at 3.00pm to provide advice and guidance to clubs:
SPONSORSHIP, INCOME GENERATION & GRANTS WEBINAR
- Geoff Wilson – Sports Strategist, Sports Marketing Expert, FIFA/UEFA/AFC/FIBA Consultant, Lecturer @ Queens University, Tourism NI Board Member & Netball NI Chair.
- Chris Hood – Senior Consultant, S3 Solutions & EBA Project Manager, Basketball NI.
- Kristin Jameson – Marketing & Communications Consultancy Brand Development Manager from Linwoods Healthfoods.
- Emma Porter – Marketing and Communications Manager, Hockey Ireland
Geoff, Chris, Kristin and Emma bring a wealth of experience in the sports sector across marketing, sponsorship, income generation and sourcing grants and will provide an essential insight to hockey clubs to help through us all through the current COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
- Zoom Q&A seminar on Friday 22nd May at 3.00pm
If you’re logging on click on the link below on Friday the 22nd of May at 3pm.
Join Zoom Meeting