Sport NI are calling out for all eligible organisations that have a primary role in delivering sport and physical recreation to submit an application for a free Safe Sport Pack.
The Safe Sport Pack will include a number of useful items to combat the spread of Covid-19 and help organisations prepare for a return to sport. Organisations that can apply include:
- Governing Body of Sport recognised by Sport NI (with an office base in NI)
- Constituted local sports clubs affiliated to a Governing Body of Sport recognised by Sport NI
- Community & Voluntary sector organisations that deliver or enable sport and/or physical recreation as their primary activity. Sports and Activities must be recognised by Sport NI.
- Registered NI charities that deliver or enable sport and/or physical recreation as their primary activity. Sports and Activities must be recognised by Sport NI.
- A list of recognised Governing Bodies and sporting activities is available here
The free Safe Sport Packs will include a number of items to help fight the spread of Covid-19 and help organisations get prepared for returning to sport during these uncertain times. The pack will include items such as:
- Disinfectant wipes;
- Hand sanitiser;
- Face masks;
- Face shields;
- Tape (for creating social distancing marks);
- Fluid repellent apron;
- And Return to Sport signage including:
- Return to Sport protocol information;
- Signage/Stickers reinforcing social distancing;
- And Sport NI Covid 19 Durable Posters.
Initially there will be 2000 packs free to claim, awarded on a first come first served basis. It is estimated that packs will be dispatched in late October in partnership with Ulster Supported Employment Ltd. (USEL). To make your application please visit here.
For more information on Covid Safe Sport Packs you can visit http://www.sportni.net/news/covidsafesportpack-launch/ or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone Angharad Bunt on 07810 183 023 or Mike McClure on 07976 468 914.
For any communications queries please contact by email email@example.com or by phone Ali Campbell on 07703328346.