Notice is hereby given that the Ulster Hockey Ltd Annual General Meeting will take place via Zoom on Tuesday 25th May 2021 at 7pm.
- You will be asked to consider and vote on the proposal below.
Proposal 1 – Amendments to Rule 6
All relevant documentation for the meeting is attached.
Attendance for the Meeting
- Please confirm your clubs nominated attendees NO LATER THAN Friday 21st May to email@example.com.
- A Zoom meeting link will be sent to all registered members.
Annual Report & Accounts
- The Annual Report and Accounts are currently being finalised and will be published and available to all members ahead of the AGM.
NOTE REGARDING FEES FOR 2021/22
- The Ulster Hockey Management Board has agreed that there should be no increase in fees for the 2021/22 season. Taking into consideration the negative impacts of COVID on a number of our clubs, and the limited opportunities for club hockey over the last 12 months, that there will be a 50% discount applied to all fees for season 2021/22.