The Hockey Ireland ‘Volunteer Supports’ programme offers volunteers an exciting opportunity to access FREE relevant courses and training to support their personal development.
This might be a good option for someone who…..
- Wishes to develop their confidence by upskilling through courses
- Is actively involved in their club but has yet to take up any training
- Is interested in getting involved in supporting their club
- Is currently unemployed / is on a career break
- Has completed their Young Hockey Leader Award and wishes to further develop themselves
Examples of the courses funded through this programme include Fundamentals of Coaching Hockey, Disability Awareness Training, Autism Awareness as well as the new Hockey Ireland Online Rules Test and Fundamentals of Umpiring courses
To apply for this programme, click here. Closing dates for applications is 27th July 2022.
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
- Priority will be given to those involved in clubs from educationally, economically, and socially disadvantaged areas
- Priority will be given to those clubs that have either expressed and interest in, or are already running a Hockey4All, Young Hockey Leader Award, Tricks4Sticks or PickupaStick programme within their club
This programme is funded by the Dormant Accounts Fund and Sport Ireland.