Safeguarding Children and Young People workshop
The course is 3 hours in duration.
By the end of the Safeguarding Children & Young People in Sport workshop participants will be able to:
1. understand the background to safeguarding children and young people in sport.
2. identify best practice procedures to safeguard children and young people in sport.
3. understand the different categories of child abuse.
4. identify the signs of poor practice or abuse.
5. act if poor practice or abuse is suspected.
Date: 7 June 2020