Safeguarding Children and Young People workshop
The course is 3 hours in duration.
By the end of the Safeguarding Children & Young People in Sport workshop participants will be able to:
1. understand the background to safeguarding children and young people in sport.
2. identify best practice procedures to safeguard children and young people in sport.
3. understand the different categories of child abuse.
4. identify the signs of poor practice or abuse.
5. act if poor practice or abuse is suspected.
Date: 8June 2019
Click here to register
Places are limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis and will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
Coaches must be aged 16 or over to attend these workshops.