Safeguarding Children and Young People workshop
The course is 3 hours in duration.
By the end of the Safeguarding Children & Young People in Sport workshop participants will be able to:
1. understand the background to safeguarding children and young people in sport.
2. identify best practice procedures to safeguard children and young people in sport.
3. understand the different categories of child abuse.
4. identify the signs of poor practice or abuse.
5. act if poor practice or abuse is suspected.
Date: 8 March 2020
Coaching Goalkeepers Workshop
This course will help coaches to promote the coaching of good basic techniques to goalkeepers and to develop coaches’ knowledge and understanding of modern goalkeeping skills.
Content of Course will include:
2. Saves directed AT body (Low and High)
3. Saves directed OUTSIDE the body (Low, Medium and High)
4. Kicking / Clearing (low shots) / Mobility
6. Block slides
Venue: Antrim Fourm
Date: 27 January 2020
Coaches must be aged 16 or over to attend this workshop.